- I.T troubleshoots – including networks, servers, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 and XP
- Other hardware or software issues – includes Office, Quickbooks, Caseware & Easyfile
- Social media management – page creation, maintenance & updates
- Blog creation – same as above
- Website creation – same as above
- Support via teamviewer
- On-site tech support
- Networks – setup, maintenance, troubleshooting
- Website/Blog Migration
- Online shop setups & maintenance
- Blog/Website Revamps
- Logo Creation
- Opencart, WordPress & Woocommerce
- Virtual Assistance
- Media Kit Creation
We offer all CIPC services including:
- Business Registrations
- Director Changes/Amendments
- Develop, Implement And Maintain SHE Management Systems
- Facilitate The Legal Appointment Structures In A Business
- Placement And Management Of Competent SHE Officers
- Drafting HSE Policies And Procedures
- Compiling Of Client Specific Legal Safety Files
- Accident / Incident Investigations
- Hazard Identification And Risk Assessment Process
- Audits / Inspections And Action Plans & Close Out Of Deviations
- Conducting Training And Awareness For All Employees
- Emergency Management Planning
- SHE Meetings
- Accredited Training Courses
All Virtual Assistant Tasks are available eg:
- Email Management
- Client Liason
- Data Capturing
This is what we take care of FOR YOU:
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of the monthly payroll on the SAGE VIP PEOPLE PAYROLL (This includes the entire cycle of payroll processing from capturing of new employees, leave, terminations and check and authorise claims)etc.
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved advances, travel and overtime claims.
- Responsible for the coordination between payroll and human resources, to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data.
- Handle clocking from all branches and timeously checking each branch clocking for accurate leave capture on ESS.
- Maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization.
- Generating reports for payments e.g. PAYE returns and other third parties.
- Maintain a proper document control system
- Keep abreast with company policies and tax legislations that impact on remuneration
- Prepare month-end journals and reporting integrating to the financial system. (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g expense claims, overtime, leave balances, head count, and month end reports)
- Communicate payroll changes to the HR Manager and Financial Director and on time
- Submitting tax year end
- Submitting mid year tax.
- Maintaining related records, filing tax reports and documents, and preparing special reports for management.
- Batch importing
- Bonus and salary increases.